Tri-Star Airport Security is the group’s business unit responsible for ensuring the security of both airports and passengers. Civil and Commercial Aviation Security and Protection services represent an important part of the company’s strategy to add greater value to the business.
A strong focus on quality and standardizing processes is an inherent part of our day-to-day operations, as also is regular employee training. This makes Tri Star an excellent option for companies that need high production capacity, quality, guaranteed results and the solidity required to sustain lasting partnerships.
- Protection of aircraft, facilities and cargo;
- Access control;
- Cabin services;
- Sweep procedures;
- Security training;
- Ground and cargo handling operations;
- Passenger interviews;
- Departure and arrival support;
- Development of security plans and programs for airport companies (PSA, PSEA, PSESCA and PSCA);
- Systematic inspection of passengers, crewmembers, employees and baggage, including the use of technological resources.